I can't believe we've been here a month today! Although we seem to have settled in - at the same time there still seems to be a lot of tidying up to do. I hope we don't fill the space that we now have as everyone tells me we will. It's so nice having a home for lots of things that used to just clutter the place up.
Kate took to the new place like a duck to water - you'd think she'd always lived here. I think the garden sealed it for her - I've never had so much exercise running up and down the bloomin' thing. Talking of exercise I've lost count of the number of time I go up and down a day - used to be just once or twice (or sometimes never) a day.
I nearly killed Paul off the other morning by getting up 10 minutes early so I could put my washing out before I went to work - I never even used to hang it outside when we lived at the flat as it was too much hassle! I've also mowed the lawn three times in as many weeks, it used to have to get to the stage that we might loose kate if we didn't cut it before I'd get the mower out.
All in all a successful move so far - here's hoping we don't change our minds!
1 comment:
Looks lovely, hope you have lots of fun in your new home!
Post a Comment