Saturday, 8 December 2007

Somethings bugging us




We have recently had another visitor. Yues did not, straight away, twig as to what is was, when it moved she freaked out. Well, he/she took more than a passing interest in a wooden bench seat on our back verandah. All I can say without offending the sensibilities of you, dear reader, is that this critter spent a lot of time rooting around that bench. I have a feeling that before not too long we will be blessed with a few wooden stools.

Whatever happens after this liaison, I am sure that any offspring will be like a chip of the old block. After a few days this critter took off most probably to see another branch of the family.

I am sure it was an enjoyable stay, 3 days 2 nights, slept like a log.

I could be barking up the wrong tree, but do stick insects have an interest in family trees?

Any pithy comments regarding this post are most welcome.

STOP PRESS: This morning a baby stick insect found in laundry, it's got bark just like it's mums.

I am out of here, had a couple more home brew beers than is recommended, can send you barking mad, end up with a couple of wood screws loose.

Ta ta Bob

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness, that would well and truly make me scream!! Its huuuuuuuuuuuuuge!

I think perhaps we should rename this Bob's blog seeing as you are the only contributor! I'd play but then I'd just be duplicating what I put on my own blog so there seemed little point. I do have magic ways of knowing when its been update though so will never miss a post if you do one.

Hope all is well with you all,

Suz xx