We have put in some native plants and shrubs in the garden in order to conserve water. Now the things are in danger of being drowned. This is a photo of a Bottle Brush it's an albino variety as they are normally red in colour. The native birds love them for their nectar. Have been trying to get a photo of the Rainbow Lorrikeets that have started to visit a tree next door. The things are a bit skitzo so its hard to get a shot of them. You just would not believe their colours, just like they were painted.
Here is a photo taken ealy one morning looking south from our back verandah, I was hoping the balloon would come our way but the wind had a different idea. We get quite a few hot air balloons passing overhead some are higher than others. A couple of years back one came over so low I thought it would land on our roof. Luckily, it was some other poor sods roof over the back of us.
Bye for now, and enjoyed your photos of Crosby Dorothy. I just hope that guy in the water has steel capped safety shoes on what with ships propellers and windmills milling around the place. I reckon he should have a little more protection than a hard hat.
1 comment:
Spam commentors do my head in.
Anyway, gale force winds today and this is supposed to be our Spring!
Post a Comment