Hi Suzy
You are probably the last person on the planet that reads this blog. Do hope you and yours are all well. A couple of weeks back I got an early Chrissy present a Panasonic FZ28 camera. As they say in Oz, "She is alittle ripper." It is one notch down from an DSLR and is very versatile. Soon as I got it the weather turned rotten so was taking indoor shots.
I think I was sold on the Leica lens, the camera can go from macro 1cm to x18 zoom. It also has shakeproof mode which for for a semi-senile gent like myself who at at one stage helped the brewers at Boddingtons work double shifts is essential.
So here are a few photos for you
Love Bob
1 comment:
Oooh a new camera, how fantastic!! Looks like you're certainly having fun with it anyway!
The leica lens is brilliant, I was really sad when I had to sell my panasonic a couple of weeks ago but there was no point in keeping it around.
Give my love to Yues and Helena,
Suzy xx
Post a Comment