Hi all, first post and all that, but I thought I would have a go, and wanted to share with you my recent green fingeredness.
Last year someone gave me a chilli plant and I got a chilli off it and then it died, but it started something and now I even have a little greenhouse. This years crop so far has consisted of quite a few (and might I add, very flavoursome) mushrooms, and a couple of courgettes. My chilli and pepper plants are comin
g along and I can't count my tomatoes as I keep losing where I am up to.
I have added some pictures (or intend to if I can work out how to do it!) Watch this space!
Di
Last year someone gave me a chilli plant and I got a chilli off it and then it died, but it started something and now I even have a little greenhouse. This years crop so far has consisted of quite a few (and might I add, very flavoursome) mushrooms, and a couple of courgettes. My chilli and pepper plants are comin
g along and I can't count my tomatoes as I keep losing where I am up to.I have added some pictures (or intend to if I can work out how to do it!) Watch this space!
Di
1 comment:
Your first post came out great. I had and still have a problem getting pics and text in their proper place. You did great.
Trying to figure out a recipe for what you have grown, it has got me stumped. Mushrooms on toast Mexican style is a maybe!
Post a Comment