Sunday, 3 June 2007

Christmas Past

It was around 9:30am, Yues had just put the turkey in the oven and reckoned it was time to have a wee dram. Next thing you know there was this great altercation taking place on the breakfast bar. Christmas can be the worst time for family get togethers. How these two came an item I do not know. They are poles apart!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I hear polar bear poo is highly nutrious though, did the penguin eat it?

Anonymous said...

Well, the penguin is watching it's waistline so I did try them they tasted a bit like chocolate peanuts, curious.

Q. What do you call a cockatoo with an umbrella?

A. Polyunsaturated.

Anonymous said...

Very peculiar for you to put this message up this month as, when I was young, I always used to think that Christmas was in June in Australia. For a few strange moments after reading this, I thought I had been right all long!