Other places to visit

  • Suzy's Blog

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (21)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ▼  January (8)
      • Introducing Cicada
      • Think I fixed problem
      • Problem posting pictures
      • Well, the wanderer has returned at last. First we ...
      • Hi from Sunny Sydney
      • Well hello! Thanks to my Personal Unpaid IT Consul...
      • Thicko is back
      • For my reader First post for 2008
  • ►  2007 (45)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (7)
    • ►  May (8)
    • ►  April (18)

Thursday, 10 January 2008

Well hello! Thanks to my Personal Unpaid IT Consultant ie Sooz, I am now able to join in. Trouble is I have not got anything to say today, but I think I will in a few days.
Ta Sooz!
Posted by Anonymous at Thursday, January 10, 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)