Monday, 2 April 2007

Our New Family Blog

Hi all

Its with some sadness that I have had to give up producing the Family Newsletter. Not only is it a struggle to find the time to plan, layout and print it, but we are all so busy living our lives that its not always possible to have stuff to put in it.

Instead, bringing us in line with technology, Ive created us our own little blog, for which we can still record and enjoy all that is happening in our busy lives. I hope you take it as a compromise - it would be tremendous shame if we didnt all keep in touch by one way or another, so at least with this blog we can do that.

Not sure how the mechanics of it will work, or whether it will work at all but we will see. It will be possible for anyone wanting to post something on here to do so, I can set up several users, much the same way as my website. I will post later the stuff I have currently, that would have gone into the February/March newsletter to start us off.

This will be a work in progress, accessable from any computer, any where in the world - updating will take a fraction of the time the old newsletter did, and hopefully will mean its updated in real time, instead of a month apart.

I will spruce this place up, make it look a little more homely so that you will enjoy visiting. Just watch this space.

I hope everyone is well - keep in touch x

No comments: