Other places to visit

  • Suzy's Blog

Blog Archive

  • ►  2008 (21)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (8)
  • ▼  2007 (45)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (7)
    • ►  May (8)
    • ▼  April (18)
      • Glacier Minutes
      • A World First the BananaCam
      • Spring in the Garden
      • Spring has come to Healey Dell
      • St George's Day Parade and Slapped Cheek
      • Big Big Falls
      • Yes, We Have No Bananas
      • Some Pics of QM2 arriving Sydney
      • Siamese Tete et tete
      • Well done you posters!
      • G'day from Oz
      • Day at the Beach
      • Just a "taste" of South America
      • Squirrels of Formby - from Dorfy
      • Queen Mary visits Sydney By Bob
      • Christmas Down Under
      • Dorfy and Geoff In Cambridge
      • Our New Family Blog

Wednesday, 25 April 2007

Spring has come to Healey Dell


Here I am doing one-upmanship on Carole! I have counted 13 heads on one tulip stem. Can anyone beat that? The squirrel is only allowed to use this feeder. All the others are squirrel-proof.

Posted by Dorfy at Wednesday, April 25, 2007

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ooh I love tulips I do!

25 April 2007 at 16:20

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)